Denver is topping list after list as a top destination for businesses and employees, and it’s easy to see why. Denver boasts a booming population, access to one of the most educated workforces in the U.S. and more than 300 days of sunshine each and every year.
- 3.9 million. Denver’s estimated population in 2030, a near 50% increase from today.*
- Outpace. What Denver’s population has done to the U.S. national population growth rate in every decade since the 1930s.*
- 15.6%. How much higher Denver’s median income is than the national average*
- 100,000 the number of out-of-state residents that moved to Colorado between 2010 and 2014**
- 3%. How much lower overall business costs are than the national average**